Monday, November 16, 2009

SPM and STPM!

SPM and STPM start tomorrow!

nehhh~? sgt cepat? I really lost count of the days, last time I checked, it was 30 days-to-SPM.. how time flies~

anyhow, I'll be invigilating for STPM starting tomorrow.. pray that my legs can stand for 3 hours for each paper.. haha, that's the consequence I have to bear. I was approached and asked to replaced some teachers to invigilate the SPM and STPM.. thinking hard, I opted for STPM because;

- it will finish on 10th of Dec, unlike SPM which will be on 16th of Dec.. on 11th will be driving up to Pahang for my niece's kenduri

- the school is quite near to my house, nevermind about the TnT or milage claim.. I'm afraid I'll arrive late there if it is too far

- erm, saja? jaga budak2 besar senang sket kot... I guess, lemme check it out tomorow okay~

btw, I got my surat lantikan yesterday and busy doing the Medical Checkup thingy today..

No comments:

Post a Comment