Busy bee~
Since when i became a workaholic?? a nice question to ponder during this hols i guess..
Anyway, here I am, 2 months from my last posting, hahaha~ very inconsistent.. And here I am again, darker and moodier than before..
[29,30 & 31 Oct]
Literally darker, bcoz of the teachers' tournament (pskppk) in which I took part, and really enjoyed myself out there! Our district won 3rd placing for badminton, after we made it to the semi finals and lost by 2 points to KBB. Then, we were the first runner up for volleyball... we lost to Kota Setar, we were too tired after we beat KMY.. huargh~ life's like that.. alhamdulillah Allah..
[1-4 Nov]
hoho, after the game, I just knew that I have to replace a friend of mine to a volleyball 'coaching' course, which will be held on...erm..lemme check the date.. tomorrow!! oh well, nvrmind.. it will be in Alor Setar, so I willingly accepted the offer.. Upon arrival, I found out something... Apparently, the course is a Calon Pengadil or Refereeing Course! darn, i was misled! So there I was, in BTP Alr Star for a 4 days course, and I enjoyed myself there too! :)
anyway, despite by hectic schedule, deep down inside.. I'm hurting, by your ignorance and attitude.. please la, stop it.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment