1. My students won THIRD placing for the drama competition! yeay, considering there were 7 teams and our school is the last in the ranking of the invisible-English-competency-rank.. we did it!
2. I did my SPP interview last month, and interestingly my interviewer was a Dato' who initiated my degree program.. Mine was a very long session, i lost count at 40 minutes! Am I lucky or what? so basically, I felt at ease talking about my experience in a 'luar bandar' school..he shared some of interesting insights in education.... alhamdulillah..
3. I finished marking my students' Topical Test 2 paper BEFORE this holiday.. *grin*
4. I have this fancy idea of not being a teacher, and to pursue something more demanding?? don't get me wrong, I love teaching, my students and my school.. but somehow i feel dissatisfied with something and have the need to brave/conquer the outside world? arghh, I'm not making any sense! next!
5. 'assalamualaikum..salam 1 Malaysia.. Yang Berusaha Pengetua SMK bla bla..' --> I was the emcee for Majlis Sambutan Bulan Kemerdekaan.. Darn! They forced me into it,mildly.. or in other word, i HAVE to do it.. not that I have a choice to refuse.. But it went well despite a few slip-of-tongue and breathless voices (not choking!)..
6. My love life, is my love life after all peeps.. thank you.. interesting how many people would go to do matchmaking for you :)
...

Jijah chan~ Selamat Berpuasa...
ReplyDeletelama x dgr citer..
1. congrats..
2. wow..more than 40 mins??
3. good good. more time to spend ur hols..
4. hahah..go and conquer the outside world. i agree..
5. go jijah!
6. matchmaking? hahaha~
thanks fr droppg by mihh~ slamat bpuasa jge..
ReplyDeletehehehe --> utk response 1-5
uhuhu, not u too? --> response 6
:)