Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CuTi~ kah?

School hols almost over!

kejap je dah abes 2 mnggu hols.. tak sempat tanda kertas exam budak2 ni lagi... imagine 5 classes x 2 papers x 30 lbih students = 300papers ??? hah! *faint~* (bru sedar byk rupanya)

During this school holiday, I also have to finish doing an action research, asked by the ppd.. Before this, I had to go for the briefing, as my name was given by my principal.. Hence, now I have to come out with a REAL action research paper....nak merepek ape nih? Due date: 16 June! huhuhu~

After this school hols, I also have to train my students for the Drama competition.. hmm, kalau cekgu aje yg bsmngt, susah jgk~ let's hope my students won't back off from this competition. And.. this remind me of a script I need to submit to school in charge. Cuti ni dah kna siap2.. Expected date to fax it: 16 June! huhuhu again~

As I am a last minute person, pushed by all sorts of things to do before and during the school hols, this are the consequences i have to face. Ape pn, chaiyok!

1 comment:

  1. jijahhhh! thanks for coming aritu, dan temankan kitorg makan. hehe. all the best! semoga berjumpa lagi

    ReplyDelete