okay.. it happened. really happened right before my eyes..
9.00 pm. Arrived at the hostel, to help students with their preparation for Majlis Tadarus Al Quran..
10.30 pm : Suddenly, my student was called to go to the school block, where the form 2 and 4 students were having their prep class.. [hmm, something was wrong..]
then, the male warden passed by the reading room, and asked me to come along.. [ohhkayy, definitely something was on]. So, knowing nothing, I tagged along.
Apparently, there was a 'gangguan from -----'. Erm, what to do? How to act? Should i call someone? Luckily, the senior students seemed to know what they are doing, and they were somehow trained to face this situation.. (very impressive).. so, everyone was asked to return to hostel, and alhamdulillah.. things calmed down... so, I** and I continued coaching Zaki, and helping out Sukran.
11.30 pm : This is when things got heated up.. A very serious case, I think. One of the girl was possessed and she got a bit violent. 7 of us holding her alone.. I can say, I was very scared.. Yes, I admit I was scared. It happened right before my eyes, and that was my first time in my 24 years of living! Though I lived in hostels for more than 9 years, I've never encountered or experienced anything like this before.. [Ya Allah, I thank You for that..]
So, back to the story, we did what we can, and prayed hard to Allah.. We recited Yassin and Ayatul Qursi over and over again.. As I said before, the senior students are used to this situation, that they handled it well.. Syukran Ya Allah..
As a teacher, it's not a good feeling to feel inadequate at something. Yet, this one was really challenging.. There and then, if offered a warden position, instinctively my answer will most probably be 'No, thanks~'
('~')
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh~ I also haven't experienced this thing right in front of my eyes.huhu..I was offered to be a warden cuz we are now lacking of warden perempuan. Thinking to accept that offer...hurm~
ReplyDeleteHuhu.. i dont wanna cloud your judgement with this trivial matter.. But, do think about it carefully ok Mie.. ask around for advices..and go with your instinct, i think (",*)
ReplyDeleteerm, in my school, they don't offer warden position to newly-posted teachers, coz we are not confirmed..