Thursday, September 25, 2008

almost the end

salam...
Tmrw will be my final day with these kids, and to step foot in the school, teaching, attending assemblies, going for relief classes etc.... yea, i know it sounds like i'm already missing them..indeed, i am! isk isk.. they are rascals but they are definitely my angels :)

so...i asked the students to write an informal letter, but a goodbye letter to me, hehe (sambil mnyelam minum air).. today, I've read some of it, the other half, I'll have to wait after this friday, which is tmrw to be read. Why? because I gave them choices, whether they want me to read it after or before i leave the school. I'll post some of the interesting-to-share ones here later... (The 'after' envelope was thicker by the way)..

Hm, i know i should be happy.. no more stressful day, lesson planning till 3 in the morning, frequent visit from lecturer/teacher..but I can't help to feel sad. Suddenly today, a thought flitted through my mind. I can still remember how hard it was when I was learning Arabic, and how I struggle with the language. I replaced my situation with my students', in learning BI.. There and then, I wish I could have made things better for them.. Really hope that these students had acquired some knowledge from me, whether for education or real-life.


ohh malasnya nak smbung buat keja..
okay2..you do what you have to do..... till then

No comments:

Post a Comment