My 1st entry, after months of creating this blog.. sya tak reti main bahasa ni, cuma tiba2 rasa nak mnulis.. maybe bercakap tentang, decision making..
Who says that making a decision is easy? maybe..if you throw a dice or flip a coin... kadang2 dah decide then revise balik, mcm nak ubah blik pn ada..
As a student, I'm sure most of us faced dilemma in deciding the correct answers for exams, especially for MCQ....Recently I read on 'the first instinct fallacy'..I still remember how I was advised to stick to the 1st answer I picked, as the tendency of getting the correct answer is higher.. However, as suggested by the title, it's a fallacy.. jengjengjeng.. That's because, on average, test takers most often change answers from incorrect to correct, which improve their test scores..
Another thing, basically, it's our mind set.. the research suggests that when we change our answer, we tend to remember more if our answer is correct to wrong.. Contoh yang dia bagi, macam kita berbaris nak bayar in a supermarket.. then we changed to another line... according to the researcher, most people have the feeling that as soon as they switch, their new line slows down and their old one speeds up.. (yup2, betui tuh).. ye la, sometimes the grass on the other side is always greener..
so, teori ni buleh applikasi dlm kehidupan seharian tak? depends on the situation kot..(jwpan slamat).. dalam situasi sya skrg, nak truskan jadi cekgu ke tak? 1st instinct blur.. instinct sterusnya kacau bilau, hurm... susah nak cakap..skrg tgh practicum, and I found out : sya suka ngaja.. tpi unnecessary workload tu mmg discouraging... 4 thun cntract..we'll see, i guess...
kalau yg typical scenario, bab pilih psangan... em, aritu tgh 'sindarella' kt tv3, last episod dia tulih.. "kpada yg bcinta, cinta tak semestinya bersatu, lebih2 lagi cinta pertama.." touche! jadi, pndai2 la buat kputusan.. bab hati perasaan ni susah.. ingat la, kalau pilih sayuran, buah or ikan ada guideline nyer.. macam tu jgk la dlm hal nih.. sentiasa beringat2, jgn belakangkan agama.. so, u pikir laa sndiri~ assalamualaikum! (gaya Nabil)..
Who says that making a decision is easy? maybe..if you throw a dice or flip a coin... kadang2 dah decide then revise balik, mcm nak ubah blik pn ada..
As a student, I'm sure most of us faced dilemma in deciding the correct answers for exams, especially for MCQ....Recently I read on 'the first instinct fallacy'..I still remember how I was advised to stick to the 1st answer I picked, as the tendency of getting the correct answer is higher.. However, as suggested by the title, it's a fallacy.. jengjengjeng.. That's because, on average, test takers most often change answers from incorrect to correct, which improve their test scores..
Another thing, basically, it's our mind set.. the research suggests that when we change our answer, we tend to remember more if our answer is correct to wrong.. Contoh yang dia bagi, macam kita berbaris nak bayar in a supermarket.. then we changed to another line... according to the researcher, most people have the feeling that as soon as they switch, their new line slows down and their old one speeds up.. (yup2, betui tuh).. ye la, sometimes the grass on the other side is always greener..
so, teori ni buleh applikasi dlm kehidupan seharian tak? depends on the situation kot..(jwpan slamat).. dalam situasi sya skrg, nak truskan jadi cekgu ke tak? 1st instinct blur.. instinct sterusnya kacau bilau, hurm... susah nak cakap..skrg tgh practicum, and I found out : sya suka ngaja.. tpi unnecessary workload tu mmg discouraging... 4 thun cntract..we'll see, i guess...
kalau yg typical scenario, bab pilih psangan... em, aritu tgh 'sindarella' kt tv3, last episod dia tulih.. "kpada yg bcinta, cinta tak semestinya bersatu, lebih2 lagi cinta pertama.." touche! jadi, pndai2 la buat kputusan.. bab hati perasaan ni susah.. ingat la, kalau pilih sayuran, buah or ikan ada guideline nyer.. macam tu jgk la dlm hal nih.. sentiasa beringat2, jgn belakangkan agama.. so, u pikir laa sndiri~ assalamualaikum! (gaya Nabil)..



no comment???
ReplyDelete